Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Seeing Eye Pony

Ooooh, look! A seeing eye pony. (Click here.) He's about my size and he's employed. Maybe I could apply as a fill-in for Mr. Pony's scheduled vacation and sick days.

Wait, I'd have to fly on airplanes. Percy wouldn't be driving the plane and Buddy wouldn't be navigating. We could get lost. Worse, we could crash. I trust their driving. They have a history of one driving adventure and zero accidents. Okay, one accident, but Percy missed hitting the house. Bushes don't count. (Farming Michael Vick Continued)

And I would have to leave all my buddies here to get into mischief on their own. I'd miss Buddy stealing all my knotted and basted chew bones.

Never mind, guys. I'm staying home.

What's that, Cameron? No, I am not going to ship out so I can pay dues into the club treasury. If the club needs money, you apply for the job. You're the treasurer. (Former Tomcat Club)

Besides, what would Jan do without me? I remind her several times every night not to forget to wake early and walk us. Without my 2, 3:30, 4:15 and 5:30 a.m. reminders, she would forget!

Yep, I think I'll stay home and help Jan. She needs me!

(s) Samaritan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.