Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Fetch In Rain

What a great day! Samaritan, Buddy and I took Jan outside one-on-one this morning to play fetch in the rain. And it was so nice to be able to run and play when the weather was decent. (It was just a drizzle.) It has been a long, hot summer with very little rain.
This is the only time Jan and I get to play fetch. Indoors, if Jan throws a toy for me, the big guys run right over me, grab the toy and play tug with it.



This is really fun! As you can see, I'm still on a leash, but it's a looooong leash. Not the one I use to walk Jan. Have to keep her on a leash at all times or she wanders off, you know.

Break time! This is a great way to start a day. A long walk, a light shower (no soap) and some brisk exercise. I think we should take Jan out to play fetch more often.

Posted by Merci, Funny Farm Cat Rescuer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.