Sunday, February 10, 2008

Percy In Venice

Jan needs the computer today, so I have to make this a quick post. But I was fortunate to be able to spend time with some of my old CCCSI friends and to make some new ones at the Venice Carnival 2008. We had a ball dressing up in costumes and sightseeing.

The longer I know this group, the more amazed I am at their skills. I had no idea Momo the kitty has gondolier skills. That's quite an accomplishment.

Sassy behind Ruis and Karl and Momo, the gondolier, at the back. Photo by Karl and edited by Momo









This is a photo of (said very humbly) yours truly with Sassy. She's quite a character and very adventuresome. Photo by Sassy








This is a group photo. l-r: Karl, Ruis, Momo, Asta, Charlie, & Emil. Sitting: Sassy. Photo by Karl








Roscoe & Sassy. Photo by Sassy.








Sassy, Opus & Roscoe. Photo by Sassy.







Opus & Roscoe. Photo by Sassy.







You can see more photos of our trip at the following blogs: (in alphabetical order) Asta, Charlie, Karl, Mrs. Oz & Emil, Momo, Opus & Roscoe, Ruis, Sassy and Socks, Scylla and Charybdis. If I left anyone out, please let me know. Some of these blogs don't have their photos posted as I type this, but I hope you will take a few minutes to visit each one and see the beautiful costumes.

(s) Percy
Jan's Funny Farm

15 comments:

  1. What fun Carnival in Venice was. So much to do and so little time. I am so glad that ya came along with us. I know there were others there we just don't know who because of the masks being worn. Thanks for takin me to the ball, oh again I say what fun. Have sent ya over some other photos that I thought ya might want to have. It is of those crazy Italian boys Opus and Roscoe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had a great time, it was so nice to meet everyone and now we get to visit everyones blogs and relive our fun time in Venice.

    Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am just so jealous that I couldn't go and have all that fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning, simply stunning. you all look like you're having so much fun! i wish i could have been there.
    did you get to play with those pretty fev-vers on your costumes??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks. I'm not good with carrying the soup, but I have been sitting on her and helping her watch TV and read a book.

    Hugs....Gretchen

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad Percy could come. Hope you enjoyed the ball and the whole carnival. I sure did!

    SS is working at her paying job today, so I have limited computer time. Catch up with you later.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a grand adventure you all had! I especially love the fabulous outfits you got to wear. It is very fun to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi furry friends! I am glad you came ot Venice, too. I know I'm not too quick getting around in cyberspace, but I do enjoy a good party! Wonder what opera we saw? Something by Montefurri?

    lickies,
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete
  9. We were so glad that Percy could join us! What a fun trip it was!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was so happy that you came along Percy..I haven't seen you since ouw days at the studio togethew..Venice is so vewy bootiful I wouldn't have missed this fow the wowld
    smoochie kisses to evewyone at youw house
    Asta

    ReplyDelete
  11. What alot of fun you all had at Venice

    ~ Girl girl

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, tha looks like a great carneval!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That looks like funs! I gaved you an awards so check my Monday posted!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Found them, found them, found them!!! Opus and Roscoe are now at safe at home. They have the neatest photo of all of us on the Grand Canal! Plans are being made for next year stop on by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are so happy that percy could join us at the carnival! Venice is such a beautiful city! Looking forward to doing it again next year!

    Happy Carnival!
    Love,
    Opus and Roscoe

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.