Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sam, Rusty and Marine Seals

Psst, Sam here with good news about Rusty's occupation of the doghouse. If you remember, Jan wanted to put me in the doghouse because she thinks I was bad.  Then I wanted to push Jan in because she didn't stand on her head to leash us and thus notice Buddy's neck booboo before it got bad.  But Rusty didn't want to share the doghouse because it was unoccupied until he moved in.  He claimed squatter's rights should prevail. 

Buddy, Merci and I don't care a lick about the doghouse and we sure don't want Jan to be able to use it for a jail when we've been bad.  Not that I would ever be bad.  Jan just gets these silly notions.

So first the Nutty Ninja Squirrels showed up to offer assistance and then the Cracked Nut Chipmunk Command arrived to help.  Personally, I think they just came to eat our stash of pecans and tiny acorns  Last installment, Rusty was out of pecans and considering waving the white flag of defeat before the chipmunks and squirrels held a nutless mutiny.

But I'm Rusty's hero.  Yep, I saved his occupation.  Rumpydog commented Rusty should call in the Navy Seals.and get his butt outta there.  That gave me an idea.  I called the Navy Seals.  But they were busy and couldn't make it before April.  So I called the Marine Seals and they waddled right over. 




Yep, thanks to me, the squirrels and chipmunks are gone. Something about they can't stand the overpowering smell of fish. So Rusty has won. The doghouse is now his.

And I'm Rusty's hero.

22 comments:

  1. Thanks for the advice about the word verification, Jan!

    Rusty and his chin are so adorable. Abby wants to wash his ears.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!! No one messes with these adorable Marine Seals!! Awwwww what cute faces!! Well done wonderful Sam!! Hope amazing Rusty gave you a big high five for all your help!!

    Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. We love the marine seals. Can they come over and play with us?

    Truffle and Brulee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peace Prevails... EVERYBUDDY WINS!!!

    I am pretty glad that the Squirrels are all Gone!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah...just as I hoped! Rusty..I rooted for you only.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Rusty I am so glad you prevailed.
    (and the seals too)
    purrs
    >^,,^<
    ♥Abby♥Boo♥Ping♥Jinx♥Grace♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yi-Pee fur the seals! You look so hap-pee now, Rusty!

    Your very own CATHOUSE!

    :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo Rusty! You have our seal of approval!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wowwie! Zowwie! Those seals sealed the deal for Rusty!!
    Rcok On!
    Kisses
    Nellie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rusty owns the "cathouse"!! heehee
    Those marine Seals look pretty good and it's great they got rid of those annoying squirrels and chipmunks!! maybe we need them here ;)
    Purrs Tillie and Georgia,
    Tiger,Treasure and JJ

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job, Rusty!!

    We always have a HARD time to leave our comment on our friends' blog because of that unreadable word verification thing!!! And guess hat? We have no idea we have it on our blog. We just turned it off!!! We think we should spread the word! Thank you for advice!

    Have a great weekend!

    Momo & Pinot xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi there! Here is the link that you couldn't find in my bloggie today:

    http://corycattalks.blogspot.com/2009/11/bittersweet-memories-with-jonesie.html

    Next time I'll have to have mom underline it vs. just hyperlinking words that no one can see!

    Purrs,

    Jonesie

    Thank you for the GotchaDay wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. your such a hero those sneakish tree rats are the worst of the menaces

    pibble sugars
    the pittie pack

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hahahahaha!!! Rusty you look SO pleased with yourself! As well you should be!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, that marine seals is just sticking in my mind. LOL.

    Well, good for you calling those marines.

    Huggies and Cheese,

    Haopee

    ReplyDelete
  16. YEAY! Sam, you are definitely a hero!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha, Rusty! You are too adorable! Thanks to your gang for telling me about what a pain comment moderation is. I have turned it off. Have a lovely weekend!
    Love,
    Dino

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sam, calling in the Marine Seals was a stroke of genius.

    ReplyDelete
  19. a cat house!! Whats going on
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  20. So cute!!

    Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

    Woofs & hugs, <3

    ~Bailey (Yep, I'm a girl!)

    ReplyDelete
  21. ROFL!!! Now, what's Rusty gonna do to get rid of the Seals?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Way to go Rusty, your Cathouse rocks!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.