Sunday, October 06, 2013

Mama Cat and Ducklings


Good morning, Cameron here.  You almost got to see my handsome physique 7 times in a row.  I clicked for five minutes before Blogger would download my photo and then they posted me in all my handsomeness 7 times. I feared you'd think me vain if I didn't delete at least one of them.   

The rest of the household is sleeping but I'm awake so I might as well have some fun and do a Sunday Smile post while I wait on breakfast.

This is Mama Kitty and her 6 babies - 3 tiny kittens and 3 ducklings. I know you will enjoy this. 



If the video doesn't play, click here.

16 comments:

  1. We love your white bib, Cameron! Purrs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Golden MEOW Cameron. Have a relaxing Sunday. Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cameron, we could NEVER see too much of you, pal. :)

    That video was adorable, especially the end where they all settled in together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Furry handsome Cameron!

    The video definitely made our mom smile. That cat mom is pretty special!

    Sasha, Sami, & Saku

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cameron you look fantastic and oh that video was great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh... That's just TOO CUTE for words!

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  7. MOWZERS, Cameron! Mama Kitty sure does know how to "mama" doesn't she?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Someone should tell the ducklings they should listen to their Mom a little more!
    Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww you are very handsome. Loved the video. Have a great Sunday.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  10. One of my most favourite videos EVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. 7 Cameron's would be okay with us!!!

    The Florida Furkids

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh what a sweet video, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cameron if you'z got it flaunt it, dat'z what I say being an equally handsome Mancat..BOL.. Oh loved the video, so cute xxooxxx

    Mollie and Alfie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.