Sunday, April 13, 2014

When the Bed Attacks

Rusty:  Here we are with another Sunday Smile for you.

Micah:  Today we have a killer bed video.

Cyndi:  Don't listen to him.  It's not really a killer bed.  It just pretends to be.

Sam:  Yeah, beds don't really kill.  Or do they?  Perhaps I should be relieved Jan thinks I'm too big and heavy to sleep in her bed.

Marcus:  I've heard rumors about rogue springs in Jan's bed but so far I haven't met any.    What about you, Buddy?

Buddy:  I haven't met any rogue springs either, but I sleep pretty soundly, unless I get pushed out of bed and onto the floor.   I think Jan just wants all of us to believe they exist so she can have the bed to herself.

Cameron:  See for yourself what happens when a bed attacks!


If the video doesn't play, click here.


Percy:  We posted the original of this graphic FridayYesterday we showed it in sepia and also in textured.

Rusty:  Guess  you can tell we felines interviewed the Kwee Cats this week.

Cyndy:  You mean last week.  Today is Sunday so it's already next week.


Merci:  We like the simplicity of this graphic in black and white.

We are joining the Black & White Sunday blog hop, co-hosted by Dachshund Nola and Sugar the GR.
   

15 comments:

  1. Yes, yes, yes, those beds have been know to attack when you least expect it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe I will interview any future beds before they come into the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee! That was pretty funny! We haven't yet read your interview with our Kwee Cat pals. We'll head over now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK, so now where do I sleep tonight?
    I have to stay away from the bed. Oh wait, it will probably get the humans first! That gives me time to escape...

    Noodle

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahahaha!!!!! That was so hilarious!!!! I am glad I haven't bee the victim of that show ever!
    ღ husky hugz ღ frum our pack at Love is being owned by a husky!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahahah those poor ladies who thought he was hurt!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe Jan pushes you out of the bed! Surely you need to be there to er keep her warm.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have to watch out for killer beds. Bed springs popping up are not as fun as spring flower beds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. MOL! That was funny but I will be careful when I jump up on the bed in future.

    ReplyDelete
  10. waaaaahahahahaha... that killer bed whas funny!!! I whill remember that when I plop down on the big bed teunight!!!

    wif lubbs from Little Reufus

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ooooohhhh! Mumsy better get her a big kitty bed and let's forget those with those spring things!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The looks on their faces are priceless. LOL. Hope you had a great weekend. Been pretty good here except now lots of rain. Better than real cold or snow.
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  13. We espect that isnt the right way ta sell beds. But we laffed a lot watchin it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That sure was a funny video! Thanks for the laugh!
    Charlie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.