Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Victor Grain Free #ChewyInfluencer

Marcus:  Hey, you guys are looking a little green around the ... well, everything.  What happened?


Buddy:  It's almost time for the wearing of the green for St. Patrick's Day, so we thought a little green would be appropriate for the occasion.

Marcus:  A little green?  You couldn't just wear a green collar for the occasion?  Er ... where did you get the green food?


Merci:  From Chewy.com.  Where else?  They sent us some Victor super premium dog food to try.

Marcus:  We're doing a review of green food?  I think I'll skip this one.


Buddy:  No, this is what the food actually looks like.  Chunks in gravy.  But if you don't want any, that means more for us.


Marcus:  Not so fast. Jan has already spooned some over our breakfast kibble. Since it isn't green, I'm in.

Merci:  Chewy lists the key benefits as -

  •     Natural, wholesome recipe with added vitamins, minerals and trace nutrients to keep your pup in peak health.
  •     With premium ingredients that include chicken, beef broth, beef, carrots, peas, egg, and flaxseed.
  •     Highly palatable: even the pickiest eaters will love the taste and texture of this delicious grain-free meal.
  •     Supports healthy digestion, enhanced bowel function, and muscle health.
  •     Omega fatty acids found in flaxseed contribute to healthy skin and a shiny, lustrous coat.

Buddy:  It's grain free, too. 


Merci:  Uh ... who is this little guy and what's he doing in my bowl?

Buddy:  He's a leprechaun.  Just eat around him. 


Merci:  Good, he's leaving.  I think he got a bit soggy from the water Jan adds to our kibble.

Buddy:  I hope his mom knows how to wash gravy stains out of his clothes.


Marcus:  I don't know whether to feel relieved or slighted.  My breakfast wasn't served with a leprechaun.

Merci:  You should be relieved. Your nose is too broad to eat around anything in your bowl.


Marcus:  I thought before I finish my Victor beef and vegetables, I should dress for the occasion.

Buddy:  You're dressed for the wrong occasion.  That's a Dr. Seuss hat.

Merci:  Oh, Marcus, you remembered.  You're so sweet.

Buddy:  He is?

Merci:  Yes, Marcus promised to take over Angel Sam's role as the Funny Farmer who is usually dressed for the wrong occasion.


We received this food free of charge from Chewy.com in an exchange for our honest review.  Chewy is not responsible for the green content or for the leprechaun in the bowl.

16 comments:

  1. Hari OM
    Nom nom nom... Chewy serves you well, eh? I'm liking the festive feel of todays foodables!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys really enjoyed that food!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, at least Marcus made an effort to dress as something! What a fun and festive review.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I eat the Victors kibble
    Lily (& Edward)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMD you are SOOOOO lucky... we are sort of GREEN with Jellyness over you being able to try this foodable. We hope you didn't eat the Little Green Guy though. THAT would NOT be good. Don't you just LOVE that our furends at CHEWY.COM allow us to Tell Everybuddy about the foodables and Snacks that they carry.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so envious! I want a leprechaun in my bowl...on my dinner plate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Poor Saphera is now feeling very deprived... no leprechauns in HER bowl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute review. I was wondering why Marcus was sporting a Dr. Seuss hat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great revie and my hat is off to you Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, Marcus, please get your mommy to share her secrets of how to get a leprechaun in dog food!!! Also how to put hats on you guys. Mama can only draw really badly on my photos because she hasn't master the art stick yet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Glad ya'll liked it. Sadly, mommy says it reminds her of a human meat in a can. MOL Fankfully mommy doesn't eat meat from cans, she leaves dat to others. Like ya'll. We're also glad it wasn't green. MOL We tried somethin' dat was. big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  12. O this is such an adorable review. I love the thought of the green things inside the food bowl!!! MOL LOL! Carol, Peaches & Paprika

    ReplyDelete
  13. BOL we have to agree this is a truly cute review. Glad you pups enjoyed your kibble.

    Molly and my Mom @The Fast and The Furriest

    http://thefastandthefurriestat.weebly.com/


    ReplyDelete
  14. If me was a dog - that food would be tasty. -Katie Too

    ReplyDelete
  15. MJF is thinking how that made him drool!!! And pwtcretary says that was a fun review, green dudes and Dr Seuss as well,BOL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.