Tuesday, June 20, 2017

Outside Inside Talk


Jan:  Marcus,  you have a new blue ball (Thankful Thursday Thursday) and a new new blue ball (My New Blue Ball).  I thought we agreed that one is to play with inside the house and the other is to play with outside in the muddy dog pen.  You do remember our agreement, don't you?

Marcus:  Oh, yes.  How could I forget.  You interrogate me every time I come in the door.

Jan:  And why would I do that?

Marcus:  That's what I'd like to know.

Jan:  It's because you are constantly racing the ball by me and when I call your name, you drop the ball in another room and return to the door with mud falling off your chin while you try to look innocent.

Marcus:  I would never!

Jan:  You do.  In fact, I'm looking at both balls on the living room carpet.  Would you care to explain how they got there?

Marcus:  No!

Jan:  You didn't bring the outside ball inside?


Marcus:  It must have followed me. 

Jan:  It just followed you inside?

Marcus:  Yes. 


Jan:  Then I think your outside ball needs a time out.  Out as in outside. 


The next day -

Jan:  Marcus, why are both blue balls outside in the dirty dog pen? 

Marcus:  I don't know. 

Jan:  Go bring the least dirty ball inside.

Marcus:  Okay, if you insist.

Jan:  Marcus, I said the least dirty!

Marcus;  Don't worry.  It will be as soon as I wipe it on the furniture.



21 comments:

  1. Marcus, those naughty blue balls just follow you everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my. Miss Jan is feeling a bit...um...ready to boil over. Now that really would be a mess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hari OM
    those balls are plotting against you Marcus (or possibly Jan) - keep them separate so they don't have time to talk!!! Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcus you got to keep Jan on her toes. Hide one blue ball under the sofa BOL
    Snorts,
    Lily & Edward

    ReplyDelete
  5. Somehow, this seems like a game that the human just isn't going to win. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Humans can be so confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. dood....we iz crackin UP: thiz iz hill larry uz ~~

    Marcus: It must have followed me.

    Jan: It just followed you inside?

    Marcus: Yes.

    ☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺☺♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. MOL ! Those blue balls seems to be twins and inseparable ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those balls are sneaky...can't believe that one followed you inside!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh dear! Marcus, you have Jan seeing double!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Blame it on the cat ;) Everyone does!

    ReplyDelete
  12. And I though I had problems when Purrseidon managed to sneak out to play in puddles! Mud is much, much worse!

    ReplyDelete
  13. O~~ Marcus you have my mom laughing so hard
    she might wet her pant. ha ha
    xo Astro

    ReplyDelete
  14. That's too funny. It's obvious Marcus likes both of his blue balls both inside and outside.

    ReplyDelete
  15. They are safer inside with you Marcus!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those balls cause a lot of trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've pawsonally seen balls do that before!

    Your Pals,

    Murphy & Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  18. Marcus be uber careful of those blue balls, they're definitely up to something! MOL #conspiracy

    Big hugs

    Basil & CO xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh, my! Sweet Marcus those balls just keep getting you interrogated what ever are you going to do with them? They need some good training it seems so they will stay where they are supposed to. Hugs and nose kisses

    ReplyDelete
  20. You can't turn your back on a blue ball, Marcus. They'll follow you to the ends of the earth. But you are SOOOOOOO CUTE! Who could resist those eyes? A kitty in love with a dog? Oh, boy....Love, Loulou

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ha ha! Those blue balls are super sneaky, Marcus. They're just messing with you (and Jan)!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.