Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Our Tasty Thanksgiving


Micah:  As mentioned in a previous post,  we Funny Farmers all got a special treat for Thanksgiving.  And as usual, when the food was being prepared, Marcus was on top of it.  Literally on top of it!


Marcus:  I was not on top of it.  I was just taking a good sniff of our Thanksgiving meal.  We canines had kibble topped with turkey stew for breakfast. Jan didn't have a special meal.  We offered her some of ours but she declined.

Cyndi:  Who are you kidding?  You wouldn't offer your own mother any of your meal!

Marcus:  Okay, so I didn't offer, but it did occur to me.  Fleetingly!

Click pic to enlarge.

Taylor:  We felines also had turkey stew.  Jan mixed it in with the freeze dried nuggets she's been crushing in our morning pate.  I hated the nuggets and wouldn't eat any!  But I have been eating them mixed with the new food we're sampling.  And I'm fussy!


Percy:  Petcurean kindly asked us to try some of their newest product for the holidays, NOW FRESH stew and pâté recipes for dogs and cats,  It's grain free with meat or fish and bone broth .  Can be used as a treat, as a meal, or as a topper. 


Rusty:  It comes in recyclable pouches.  Jan's hands didn't work too well with opening the pouches, but she quickly learned to pop the sides and use scissors to cut the narrow strip from the top.  The boxes are convenient - just fold the top, drop the sides down, and pop it in the refrigerator.

Click pic to enlarge.

Marcus:  Leave it to Jan to mix up the pictures.  Bottom right is me waiting for my food to be served in my Private Dining Car.  Starting from upper left, I am waiting for an "okay" to begin eating, eating, and bowl cleaned.  I sure did enjoy my Thanksgiving meal.

Merci:  In case you missed my picture, it's not here.  I wasn't feeling great, but I cleaned my bowl too; however, I didn't want to pose.

Cyndi: We all enjoyed the tasty Petcurean Now recipes.


The cat and dog food was provided by Petcurean for our honest opinon.  We received no other compensation.

23 comments:

  1. We have not heard of that kind of food, but it sure sounds delish!

    Petcretary has to open her coffee 'bricks' like that else the coffee would be all over the kitchen and not in the bag. At least it can be poured into a storage container after its opened.

    Hope you all had a blessed Thanksgiving. Our peeps went to church, then petcretary had to go to her nursing home work, as they may celebrate the holiday, but they have to do it there to help out all those peeps, MOL/BOL! We didn't mind sharing her for that purpose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hari OM
    Oh I say, that does look 'proper'! So glad you had something a bit different for the festive meal. Hugs and wags, YAM-aunty xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm, looks like you all were treated to a delicious Thanksgiving meal!!
    xoxo,
    Jakey, Arty & Rosy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Appears that both kitties and doggies enjoyed this food!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We love all things turkey so we bet that food is very tasty!!!

    Woos - Lightning, Misty, and Timber

    ReplyDelete
  6. That looks very delicious! I got some turkey and mashed potatoes. Yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That was some special Thanksgiving yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sounds yummy ! What a wonderful Thanksgiving ! Purrs

    ReplyDelete
  9. That looks really tasty! Bear and Ellie want to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That food looks good enough for Jan or anyone!!! A gravy train, no?
    And Marcus, you actually eat upon command? WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like a delicious Thanksgiving dinner. I can't understand why Jan didn't join you for it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. So glad Marcus was on top of his OWN food. When I read the first sentence I was afraid he was on the dining room table as Jan was trying to serve up her own dinner.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Glad you are eating well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. WoW! THat sound nummy! I have put it on the shopping list for Mommy to look for on her next trip to the States!
    And seeing how much you guys LOVED it I know the Christmas Menagerie will
    Purrs
    Marv and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  15. That looks really innerestin'. We're glad ya'll enjoyed it. We're sorry Jan didn't have anythin' special. But every day with ya'll is special. We know she thinks dat too. Big hugs

    Luv ya'

    Dezi and Raena

    ReplyDelete
  16. Happy Belated Thanksgiving efurrybody! Sounds like you all got a great meal...except for Jan. She was busy taking care of all of you. Lucky woofies and kitties. :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. We sure are glad you Funny Farmers all got a proper Thanksgiving meal. Bit we were a little sad to read that Jan did not!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a great thanksgiving to me! :)

    Wanted to let you know you've been featured in my Supawstar Spotlight Award post this month! Hugely appreciate your wonderful blog. Here's the post:

    https://kittyclysm.com/supawstars-award-nov-2017/

    ReplyDelete
  19. You all...I truly enjoy your take on life with your mom! So, I need to be here all the time, not just when I see a comment. If I'm not subscribed I will do that. If I AM...nothing comes to me. XX

    ReplyDelete
  20. hello funny farmers its dennis the vizsla dog oh hay wow it luks like yoo lukky dogs and cats had a thanksgiving feest of yore own!!! yummy!!! ok bye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by for a visit. We love to hear from you.